Keeping you and your personal information safe whilst on our site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
• To inform you about changes to our products and services or new products and services, event offers and promotions;
• Communicate information about any agreement you may have with us or have enquired about;
• inform you about offers and promotions that may be of interest to you
• improve the services We offer you (which may sometimes include undertaking customer research);
• Keep a record of your relationship with us and how you prefer to be contacted;
• To administer prize draws and competitions you have entered;
• To resolve an enquiry or progress a complaint;
• Promotional, marketing and commercial purposes;
• Photography and Videography consent to be posted online for marketing use and publications
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
All personal information we hold is stored on our secured servers in the UK. Any physical Information such as consent forms are securely locked behind several locks and have strictly restricted access to the physical documents. We may disclose your details to police, regulatory bodies or legal advisors if so required.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE INFORMATION
The legal basis for collecting and processing your data may be:
• Consent – you may have given us your consent to use your data for example when you tick a box to receive marketing emails, offers and newsletters. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
• Contractual obligation – to enter into a contract with us we need your personal information (including financial information) to process and fulfil the contract for example a room booking or dinner reservation.
• Legal obligation – if required by law to process personal information for example to comply with health and safety and equality obligations or to provide information to the police to prevent fraud or criminal activity.
• Legitimate interest – for a genuine business reason that does not override your rights, freedom or interests for example administrative purposes, or using your purchase history to send you personalised offers.
You have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and confirmation of how it is being processed. You will be required to verify your identity when making a request. If you would like to make a request for information please:
Email – Info@martingrayfootballacademy.co.uk or send a request in writing to Data Protection Officer
Eastbourne Sports Complex, Bourne Avenue, Darlington, DL1 1LJ.
You also have the right to:
• request that we correct inaccuracies to your information or complete your information if incomplete. You must notify us of any updates, amendments or corrections to previously collected personal information either via the preference centre or via email to Info@martingrayfootballacademy.co.uk. We require you to keep the personal information we hold on you up to date and accurate;
• request that we delete some or all of your personal information for example if it is no longer necessary for us to hold it for the purpose it was provided and we have no legal basis to retain it;
• request that we stop or limit the processing of your information where you think the information we hold is inaccurate (until the accuracy is proved or updated); if you have objected to the processing (when it was necessary for legitimate interests); if you have consented to the use of it; or if it is no longer necessary for us to hold it for the purpose it was provided and we have no legal basis to retain it;
• (in certain circumstances) move, copy or transfer your personal information to another organisation or to yourself. This applies only to personal information you have provided us with and is being processed by us with your consent or for performance of a contract and is processed automatically;
• (in certain circumstances) you have the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal information when it is based on legitimate interests, when it is processed for direct marketing including profiling, or when it is processed for the purpose of statistics.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Your personal information will be retained for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we collected it or as required to satisfy any legal or reporting obligation or to resolve a dispute or enforce an agreement.
When We no longer require your personal information, We will dispose of it in line with approved company processes. If personal data is retained for legal or reporting obligations it will be archived and reduced to the minimum information required.
If you have provided us with your consent to process your personal information you have the right to withdraw this at any time. In order to do so you should contact us by emailing Info@martingrayfootballacademy.co.uk
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us by contacting: Info@martingrayfootballacademy.co.uk